The Nevada Commission on Ethics, by the authority granted it under chapter 281A of NRS, strives to enhance the public's faith and confidence in government by ensuring that public officers and public employees uphold the public trust by committing themselves to avoid conflicts between their private interests and their public duties.
WELCOME to a new and improved Ethics Commission Website.
(Also accessible through "Commission Documents" tab on the top)
- Agendas and Minutes (Next Commission Meeting: May 20, 2015)
- 2014 Ethics Manual
- Nevada Disclosure and Abstention Guide
- 2012 Citizen's Guide to Nevada Ethics in Government Law
- 2012 Written Disclosure Brochure
- Financial Disclosure Statements Information Page
- Ethics in Government Law (NRS 281A)
- Ethics in Government - Nevada Administrative Code (NAC 281A)
- Annual Reports
- NV Attorney General Open Meeting Law Manual
Public service is a public trust and shall be held for the sole benefit of the people ... (NRS 281A.020)
Google Search Tool
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader